Monday, December 9, 2019

Day 9 of Twelve Days of Freebies

Plaid let it snow sign

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. {But only 'til after New Years} 

As you can probably tell, I'm not a huge fan of winter. I may not be a fan at all. It's not that I hate snow, if fact I think it's beautiful. I just cannot stand being cold! I'd go so far as to say it is actually a pet peeve of mine. So if it only snowed for Christmas, I'd be all set!  

To print your own copy of this Let it Snow print simply click on the image below and save it to your computer. You can then print it however you'd like! 

And as always personal use only please! Do not sell this file or claim it as your own!




*** Update ***

Don't miss out on the other Twelve Days of Freebies! Click the day below to get the freebies!



No comments:

Post a Comment