Sunday, January 5, 2020

January is for Organizing - FREE PLANNER STICKERS

Pastel colored planner sticker sheets

A new year always seems to bring on new goals for myself, and my business, and it always seems to include getting more organized.
My husband always gets me a new planner for Christmas and I love spending the afternoon filling it in with dates for the upcoming year. I know there are a million electronic ways to keep a schedule but I love the feeling of writing it down (plus it helps me remember). 


Today I'm sharing some free planners stickers I made for myself, and hopefully you will enjoy them too! I'm also going to attempt to include a link to the file in the cricut design space for my fellow cricut users. The project is already set up to print and cut. All you need is sticker sheets! Please let me know in the comments if you try it!



For Cricut Design Space project click HERE

For PNG files click HERE

For JPEG files click HERE


*** FYI the PNG and JPEG files are zipped files and need to be downloaded then unzipped. Once you click on the blue link, you will be taken to google docs. You will then need to download the file by clicking on the download button (see image to the right). Follow the prompt to download the zipped file. Once the zipped file is downloaded, simply right click the file and select "extract all" and save. It really does sound more complicated then it actually is!


And as always personal use only please! Do not sell this file or claim it as your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment